Parchment paper stained with a banishing / protection / healing (or cursing / hexing) mixture made from a clove, turmeric, orange, star anise, nettle, peppermint, and sage infusion.
Ideal for spells, handwritten letters, and amulets.
Each sheet comes as an A4 (or there abouts) piece, in either ~65gsm or premium 170gsm (Faber-Castell).
Tudorix had spiritual experiences from a young age, his earliest memories being visions and lucid dreams of apparitions and unworldly entities, and practising a primitive form of ritual magick as a young boy. Finally he discovered spiritualism then subsequently occultism through Witchcraft at around the age of 11 or 12.
– Practising occultist since c. 1995; British Witchcraft, Wicca, Spiritualism, Hermeticism, Theosophy, Santería, and Haitian Vodou.
– 2 years in Theravada Buddhism
– 4 years in Orthodox Christian monasticism
– 6 years in Hasidic Judaism (Breslov-Lubavitch crossover)
– 3 years in Islam (split between Shi’a and Sunni, including Salafism & Sufism)
– 8 months in Hinduism (Shaktism; received Diksha from Guru Moti Lal ji in early 2020)